1-800-SASSBUCKET.COM

I FIND THE HOT SHIT....SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO! SEND ALL REQUESTS/MP3'S/COMPLAINTS TO RAMPSY@HOTMAIL.COM

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Elvis.......What Happened

More abstract hip-hop!

cLOUDDEAD - Ten
If you haven't gave this album a chance, I understand. cLOUDDEAD can go overboard with attempts to be different, but your still missing out on some gems like the strangely optimistic "Dead Dogs Two" and the fuzzy bass and loose rhymescheme of "Pop Song"



Blockhead - Downtown Science
I wouldn't want to miss out on anything Blockhead. His production for Aes Rock sparked my curiosity but "Music by Cavelight" won me over. This album continues cavelights tradition with out of this world vocal samples and catchy atmospheric beats.
This dir. seems short a few tracks though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home