1-800-SASSBUCKET.COM

I FIND THE HOT SHIT....SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO! SEND ALL REQUESTS/MP3'S/COMPLAINTS TO RAMPSY@HOTMAIL.COM

Friday, November 25, 2005

I heard'em say "Freeze" like SOLO IN CARBONITE!


Cannibal Ox - From the Planet of Eat
If you haven't listened to this track over a thousand times already then you just don't get it. I'm still trying to pick apart El's barrage of samples. Vast is still cheesy as ever but always manages to please with his voice and delivery. I crack up everytime I hear the super bad "Tommy Gun" pun.


Just in case this Can-OX teaser has left you high and dry as it did me, here are some killer verses and production from the El-Pro.

Aceyalone ft El-P - City of Shit

Latyrx ft El-P of Company Flow - Looking Over a City

El-P - Krazy Kings 3 (Bomb the System OST)

BONUS: El-P - Deadlight (Urban Renewal)
I WILL kill for the lyrics to this track!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home