1-800-SASSBUCKET.COM

I FIND THE HOT SHIT....SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO! SEND ALL REQUESTS/MP3'S/COMPLAINTS TO RAMPSY@HOTMAIL.COM

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I get paid to breathe

You dont know how ecstatic I am to have this track. For months I was forced to listen to this banger via the shackles of Myspace, but after some heavy sleuthing I found it in mp3 format for all to hear! Hooray for me!

This has some of the best lyrics I've heard in rap in a long time and the triumphant Blockhead production keeps momentum throughout the entire song. I cry when this song ends RECOMMENDED

Despot - Life with Snarky Parker
another Blockhead beat with a crazy chorus and great lyrics

Despot - Homesickness
sick sick sick!

Atoms Family - Cynical Bastards ft. Despot and Lodek
One of Despots first appearances, great beat. underground hip-hop....yay

Not sure when Despots debut will come out but ill be sure to cop it. Tell me what you think of this upcoming Jux rapper and check out this blockhead remix while your at it!

Mobb Deep - Shook Ones II (Blockhead Remix)


3 Comments:

  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger evan said…

    dude, I like your taste in music and all, but you gotta sign up for ezarchive. you send it fucking sucks.

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Dun Did said…

    I tried EZ and it wouldnt allow me to host files!
    yeah ysi runs out too fast but it seems easy enough to download from. And ill reup expired files, just comment

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can you reupload these? They've expired.

    I really want crapartists in some sort of way that I can listen to it whenever I need it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home