1-800-SASSBUCKET.COM

I FIND THE HOT SHIT....SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO! SEND ALL REQUESTS/MP3'S/COMPLAINTS TO RAMPSY@HOTMAIL.COM

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Death is a Dicktease


CAGE
Cage is an insane rapper, no seriously, he has the mental record to prove it.
He's not for everyone, I myself really like some of this dudes drug rhymes and love (of drugs) ballads. Eminem felt threatened enough to call him out on his first album ("stepped on stage and sprayed Cage with Agent Orange") and I will be the first to inform you that his Hells Winter tour was off the chain wallet.

Cage - Too Much
A catchy but offensive number, this is what got me hooked on Cage.
oh what the hell, have the remix too


Cage - Ballad Of Worms lyrics
Few rap tracks actually depress me, but the way Cage adds a necro-twist to your average love ballad really eats at my heart. Strange he teamed up with Built to Spill for the beat but it rocks.
RECOMMENDED

Cage - Weatherpeople
RJD2 on the beat, gotta love it?

Cage takes some warming up to, so digest these and get back to me, Ive got some more rarities of his I would love to post.

seriously.....COMMENT



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home