1-800-SASSBUCKET.COM

I FIND THE HOT SHIT....SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO! SEND ALL REQUESTS/MP3'S/COMPLAINTS TO RAMPSY@HOTMAIL.COM

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Flava Favz

Congratulations........... to me, on fooling all kinds of nerds to thinking that the first fake coachella poster I posted was authentic. Did you actually think that they would use the same design as last year? Ha

















REGARDLESS-
Its about time. Here are some of my favorites from 2005, depending mostly on replay value.


Top Rock

1. Of Montreal - Sunlandic Twins












Not on many peoples list but I got emotionally attached to this album. Encourages me to see them on tour.


2. Bloc Party - Silent Alarm + Remixed













Mandatory I guess, the remix album is great but they fucked up one of the best songs for me, Like eating glass.



3. White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan












Hate/Love it, Awsome album, great percussion and well written songs (minus that lame ghost song)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home