1-800-SASSBUCKET.COM

I FIND THE HOT SHIT....SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO! SEND ALL REQUESTS/MP3'S/COMPLAINTS TO RAMPSY@HOTMAIL.COM

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

New Edition!!!

This came on Vh1 classics today and truly wigged me out. I couldnt believe it was a dude singing this shit. Even funnier, it features a young Bobby Brown who gets called out during the lead singers ferocious rap breakdown! After an extensive limewire search and a back breaking youtube upload I bring to you........

New Edition - Cool it now Music Video


Its crazy what people would make out/dance to in the 80's. Im going to find a young girl and attempt to make out while this song plays. If she allows, I will then rape and perhaps murder her (with this song one repeat!).

The mp3 will be up for download when I find one that doesnt contain annoying skips in the middle of the song.


1 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I remember this video from my childhood, truly horrifying! thnx!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home