1-800-SASSBUCKET.COM

I FIND THE HOT SHIT....SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO! SEND ALL REQUESTS/MP3'S/COMPLAINTS TO RAMPSY@HOTMAIL.COM

Friday, January 20, 2006

Top 3 Rapz 4 2005

Once again, some of my favorites based on replay or the fact that I actually went out and bought the CD.

1. Blueprint - 1988


Blueprint -
Big girls need love too

Blueprint ft. Aesop Rock - Alchemy (remix)







Alot were late to the game on this one, including myself, if you havent already, check it out.


2. The Game - Documentary


The Game - Hate it or Love it (Street Remix/50 cent diss)


T.I ft The Game - Im a King (50 cent diss)






Fuck you. The Game spits fire. This album is still hot even after the all the G-unit Hating.


3. Cage - Hells Winter



Cage - Hells winter Demo
Strange blade runner beat and different lyrics. Bad quality just thought you might like to hear.






I bought this CD. It came with a bonus instrumental disc & lyrics. I enjoy it emensly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home