1-800-SASSBUCKET.COM

I FIND THE HOT SHIT....SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO! SEND ALL REQUESTS/MP3'S/COMPLAINTS TO RAMPSY@HOTMAIL.COM

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Who wanna step through my backyard?

Fishscale is on the way. Heres what we got so far.

Ghostface ft. Raekwon - Kilos
Censored, but the only version I found that has ghost admitting "yo Rae I cant feel my face, my heart pounding and shit" in the intro, great shit.

Ghostface ft. Doom - Charlie Brown
Snippet but still worth drooling over

+

Raekwon - Range Rovers
New Rae, cuban linx II?

Ghostface ft. Raekwon & Notorious B.I.G - 3 Bricks
Probably scrapped from the Biggie:Duets album but not listed for ghosts new album. Cop it.



Stay tuned folks, Im planning an extensive ghost post featuring mp3's, concert footage, and a great article on the ghost repertoire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home