1-800-SASSBUCKET.COM

I FIND THE HOT SHIT....SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO! SEND ALL REQUESTS/MP3'S/COMPLAINTS TO RAMPSY@HOTMAIL.COM

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fresh of the press.



Jay Z - Ain't I (CD quality)
What a lot of people have been waiting for but if you ask me, this is lackluster Timbaland production.

Lil Wayne - Lollipop (DJ B-Stee Dance Mix)
Now this is worth going apeshit over, a bass heavy, dance remix of lollipop, with extra "Let her lick the rapper" added to the chorus! Genius!

Lil Wayne - Fireman (JayCeeOh Remix)
DJ JayCeeOh does a great job with this little mash-up. French trip-hop producer Wax Tailor is responsible for the hypnotic, lush beat. I'm not very familiar with his work, but after hearing this I will be. Don't miss out!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home