1-800-SASSBUCKET.COM

I FIND THE HOT SHIT....SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO! SEND ALL REQUESTS/MP3'S/COMPLAINTS TO RAMPSY@HOTMAIL.COM

Friday, March 21, 2008

Tears feel like smiles....



Karma-Ann Swanapoel - Once

On a Lil Wayne note, here is one for all the hardcore Weezy fans This depressing diddy is the sped up sample from the following Lil Wayne track "I feel like Dying." I originally thought this to be an old 60's folk song but was surprised to find out it was recorded in 2003. Regardless, this is an amazing song.

Lil Wayne - I feel like dying

Wayne is finished with “The Drought Is Over” series, adding closure with part five "The Grand Finale." Here are a few tracks that have leaked so far but expect the whole mix-tape as soon as it leaks. Next up…Carter III!

Lil Wayne - I

Lil Wayne ft. Young Money - Done It

1 Comments:

  • At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good find. Top search in google, and I was looking for the original to that sample.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home